“Cooking is at once child’s play and adult joy. And cooking done with care is an act of love.” ― Craig Claiborne
Drawing on Adam’s experience as a Private Chef in Canada and Nicaragua we have built our cooking show “The Roadside Gourmet”.
Adam wants to prove to himself and to the rest of the camping and motorcycle enthusiasts out there that just because we have a limited kitchen that doesn’t mean that we have to eat canned or freeze dried meals!
- Episode 12: Campfire Smoked Ribs
- Episode 11: Swedish Meatball Pasta
- Episode 10: Campfire Beef and Guinness Pie
- Episode 9: Hand chopped, Keto friendly Chicken Burgers
- Episode 8: Carving a whole Chicken
- Episode 7: Campfire Prime Rib Roast
- Episode 6: Mongolian Beef Canapés
- Episode 5: Beef Carpaccio with a Marinated Bean Salad
- Episode 4: Pan Seared New York Striploin at Hully Gully
- Episode 3: My Roadside Kitchen
- Episode 2: Campfire Fried Chicken
- Episode 1: Two camp burner Pork Tenderloin Stew