Both riders will be equipped with multiple cameras and audio recording devices while riding and adventuring, each week a “ride video” will be published on YouTube. Rick will be featured in a regular “moto maintenance” and “how to” video. Adam will feature a weekly roadside or campsite cooking video complete with recipes and cost saving techniques for cooking on the move at Roadside Gourmet.
Current video links:
Getting to know Rick and Adam
- Ep 1: Why “The Lap”? – a quick look inside the reasons for “The Lap”
- Ep 2: Baconfest Recap and a Salute to BACA – insights from a weekend of bacon and bikes!
- Ep 3: 10 Weeks to Departure we talk budget
- Ep 4: BACA Poker Run 2019 – we attend the BACA poker run and chat about visiting BACA chapters along The Lap
- Ep 5: Our tent setup – we explain our camping gear
- Ep 6: Our kitchen setup – we explain our kitchen that will be used everyday and for the Roadside Gourmet
- Ep 7: Time to say thank you – Three weeks from leaving on The Lap we took the time to thank the people that have supported us while we planned and prepared for our trip.
Planning The Lap
- Full pack, Low speed training – Safety is one of our biggest focusses. Riding a bike in a straight line is easy, manoeuvring a 400lb bike with a 175lb pack and 190lb rider is very different.
- Solo moto camping – Reflections and stories from the road
- The planning process – a quick look into the “hard work”
- Hully Gully – The guys spend an afternoon filming at The Ultimate Toy Store
- Episode 12: Campfire Smoked Ribs
- Episode 11: Swedish Meatball and Parmesan Pasta
- Episode 10: St Paddy’s Day, Beef and Guinness Campfire Pie
- Episode 9: Hand chopped, Keto friendly Chicken Burgers
- Episode 8: Carving a Whole Chicken
- Episode 7: Campfire Prime Rib
- Episode 6: Mongolian Beef Canapés
- Episode 5: Beef Carpaccio with a Marinated Bean Salad
- Episode 4: Pan Seared New York Striploin
- Episode 3: My Roadside Kitchen
- Episode 2: Campfire Fried Chicken
- Episode 1: Two camp burner Pork Tenderloin Stew